I guess that the only correct answer for this one is to just keep on working.
Here's the list of what I have done since I started this list:
- I had a go with some Porcelain drawing. I didn't really like the outcome by the experience was really nice.
- I watched and with some Peter Han's preview classes that I found on YouTube, highly recommended.
- I watched all Hulk and Spiderman movies, just to know who's who. Definately a one time experience for me.
- I've done some 100 seashels project (drawing from reference)
- I got familerd with a Sting repertouare (love him!)
- 100 leaves project (drawing from reference)
- 100 mushrooms project (drawing from reference) and getting bored, so I stopped in the middle.
- 100m lampshades (also from reference)
- Comleted a class in Skillshare (highly recommended).
And that's it, actually.
I failed to reach my diet goal, but that's ok, I already weigh less then before so I'm happy to keep on going.
P.S. My list got longer since the furst publishing...