Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Reading and listening to Barbara Sher.

I think that only a lazy person didn't write about Barbara Sher in the past, what, 20 or more years. And since her books where translated into Russian lately, Russian bloggers are rightfully drooling all over her books and screaming her name wherever is possible. I, myself, discovered her via Natalie Ratkovski LiveJournal and I'm thankful for that. Natalie is the illustrator who created covers of Sher's translated books.

So since it was Barbara Sher's birthday several days ago, I came upon this TED talk she made some time ago and I just felt like posting it here.


So thank you, Barbara, for inspiring millions of people all around the globe, thank you for making our life a little bit easier and happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment