Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Scanner's list

I am 36 years old and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I like many things but I get bored pretty fast. I like short projects that are finished after two or three weeks. I usually switch jobs every 3 to 4 years. So if you take all that in consideration - then I am a canner. Yes, I, like many othes, read the book.



And at this point my Scanners list is the best thing that this book gave me. You write down your ideas, you clear your head out of the constant idea buzzing and then, if you want to, you come back to this list and do something about it.

Or not.

Bu the real best thing aboout it is that you write it down and it's there. It's just there, it won't go anywhere,  you won't forget about it and when the item is relevant - it's already on your list.
There's also a Scanner's diary, but that is, I think, will be a next level for me.

And what kind of list do you have? How do you work with it?

P.S. At this point my list has 146 items. And it's only August....

No comments:

Post a Comment