Thursday, August 11, 2016

You can draw in 30 days, part two

As you remember I recently started going through a "You can draw in 30 days" book again and I've just finished lesson 12. It goes really really well, and I enjoy every moment of the book. But my favorite lesson by far is lesson number 7. It's about drawing cubes and creating an architectural structure out of it.

And it is weird to me because I've never been into architecture really. I mean, I can obviously admire a beautiful and well structured building or a bridge but I've never really wanted to be a part of this mastery. So in a way I am surprised that I enjoyed creating and drawing this house so much. It is far from being perfect and I'm not sure I would want to leave in such a house but I loved drawing it.

Check out some more of my sketches from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment