Thursday, September 29, 2016

Starting my Life list this year.

Like many of you, I'm sure, I've decided to create my life list. Things that I would like to do someday in the future. It is small at this point ut I'm sure it will grow with time.
  1. Do a social project. I already have an idea involving used books and I plan on executing it pretty soon.
  2. See Northern lights. Just want to make sure that it's as beautiful as they say.
  3. See White nights in St. Petersburg, Russia. I've been in St. Petersburg once before and I totally fell for it. The city was planned and built in early 18 century mostly by an Italian Architects so you can imagine how beautiful it is.
  4. Go to Sweden. Just because :)
  5. Open an art program. Well, I love art and i love teaching so why not combine?
  6. Visit a Harry Potter world in Warner Bros Studios. I'm a fan, what can I do?
  7. Go to Holland. You know, tulips, windmills...
  8. Learn to play an African drum/Darbuka. This is a very old dream of mine. I love the sound of the drum.especilaly an authentic one, not the one you would usually see on stage. 
  9. Go to Legoland in Denmark.
And what about you? Do you have a life list? How is the execution coming? Do share!b 

No comments:

Post a Comment