Saturday, August 27, 2016

How to learn everything you want to.

When it comes learning - the Web options are endless. You read some articles and you follow some links and pepople's recommendations and then, voila, you find what you need. This is how I found out about Skillshare. Skillshare is an aducational program with a huge amount of lessons on a wide variety of topics. From computer science to culinary to arts and crafts and design. So when I began browsing through its lessons I trully got lost! I would hit every other lesson to save it for later to watch and I just couldn't stop. Because I wanted to go through almost everything.

So about a month ago I became a member of Skillshare community. And I can't get enough of it! And since I have so many interests and so many hobbies I decided to narrow down my list of interests a bit so I could focus on some of them this year and I not start jumping from one subject to another. And next year I'll just do something else.

For example, one of the things I would really like to learn is how to sew. But it's pretty irrelevant for this year so I might do it next year. This year I will definately work on my doodling, sketching, drawing and illustrating. Also I would really love to work on my cooking, my lettering and anything that has to do with caligraphy and typography. But, I guess, these will too have to wait for 2017.

So I guess, I already have a plan to make it simple and effective. And maybe, just maybe some time later, I would create some lessons of my own and become a teacher there. Who knows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment